- Climate change will likely cause coral reef degradation.
- The lowest cited power production (630 GW) from installed concentrated solar power plants in the year 2040.
- Estimates of the current global installed peak capacity of solar photovoltaic power of 2400 MW in a 2004 report and 5000 MW in a 2006 report.
- Main locations and cost of wind-energy investments.
- An estimate that wind power will generate 29% of all electricity by 2030! Most other estimates are between 3 and 5%. The IPCC report decides on 7% for its analysis.
The Greenpeace experts were:
- Scientific Expert Reviewer Gabriela von Georne, Ph.D. in geology, a climate and energy campaigner for Greenpeace Germany.
- Scientific Expert Reviewer Steve Sawyer, a boat-borne campaigner and now an energy lobbyist
- Scientific Expert Reviewer Sven Teske, BSc in engineering and masters in wind energy technology, protest vessel sailor and now renewable energy expert