- 28% of seniors had trouble finding a primary care doctor in 2008 compared to 24% in 2007.
- Only 38% of primary care doctors in Texas will take a new Medicare patient.
- The Mayo Clinic has stopped taking Medicare patients at several locations.
- The postponed 21% cut in doctor payments, will now have to be 30% in January.
- The American Osteopathic Association says only 40% of doctors will be able to continue seeing Medicare patients after the cut occurs because they will lose money on each patient.
- ObamaCare requires a big investment in information technology.
- ObamaCare requires more paperwork and cookbook medicine, eliminating individual tailoring.
- A simple error can result in a $10,000 fine.
- 70 million Baby Boomers are about to go on Medicare.
- The American Association of Medical Colleges projects a 150,000 shortfall of doctors by 2025.
- Longer waits for treatment and more emergency room visits will result.
- There is no increase in the number of residencies to train more physicians.
- 13% of internists will not treat Medicare patients at all.
- A financial planner with many doctor clients says half of them want to retire in 2013, just before the worst of ObamaCare takes effect in 2014.
Well, maybe there sometimes was when the doctor had the freedom to donate his services for people really in need, but now that everyone simply plans to take advantage of him with the ObamaCare thugs pointing a gun at him, it is not likely he will be feeling charitable. All you proud and capable doctors have little choice but to refuse Medicare moocher patients. Better to refuse them than to spit on them.
Of course, if we are not a nation of voting fools, we will so throw the rascals out of Congress and the White House that we can repeal the ObamaCare nightmare with all its intended slaves and moochers.