- Non-water vapor greenhouse gas emissions world-wide increased 18%.
- Treaty signing nations increased emissions 21.1%.
- Emissions from non-signing nations increased 10%.
- Emissions of the European Union nations increased 8.0%.
- Emissions in the US increased 6.6%.
If we look at the data between 2000 and 2004, we see a trend looking forward for the US vs. the European Union:
- Emissions increase in the European Union of 5.8%.
- Emissions increase in the US of 1.7%.
Apparently, the Kyoto Protocol, which actually will do very little to change the world's temperature, serves as a holier-than-thou cover for nations who are adding to greenhouse gas emissions much faster than the US is. Just about everywhere you look in this Global Warming Scare, you find dishonesty. You also find that it is a tool used to belittle the US and for other nations and the UN to try to gain control of the US.