Among the issues most commonly discussed are individuality, the rights of the individual, the limits of legitimate government, morality, history, economics, government policy, science, business, education, health care, energy, and man-made global warming evaluations. My posts are aimed at intelligent and rational individuals, whose comments are very welcome.

"No matter how vast your knowledge or how modest, it is your own mind that has to acquire it." Ayn Rand

"Observe that the 'haves' are those who have freedom, and that it is freedom that the 'have-nots' have not." Ayn Rand

"The virtue involved in helping those one loves is not 'selflessness' or 'sacrifice', but integrity." Ayn Rand

For "a human being, the question 'to be or not to be,' is the question 'to think or not to think.'" Ayn Rand

25 October 2020

My Facebook Page Has Been Unavailable Much of This Weekend

 Much of this weekend, I have been getting this response to trying to see my Facebook page:



Of course this might really be a technical error, though that is just identified in the notice as a possibility.  Given the fact that I oppose a Joe Biden presidency and Facebook has been making pages unavailable when they refer to issues not favorable to Joe Biden, the reference to a possible technical error may well be a cover for Facebook censoring my Facebook page.  When trust is lost, as it is when one party censors another, it is hard to believe the suggestion that the failure of my page to load is a technical error.

My own writings appear on my blog and are then transported to Facebook, often a day or two later, because I have always wanted to discourage the use of Facebook. 


No comments: