The important points are:
- From 2005 to 2014, the cost of residential electricity in Europe increased by 63%, compared to a smaller increase of 32% in the USA, which was itself driven upward by Global Warming Policies.
- The poor in Europe are hurt by their global warming policies about 1.4 to 4 times as much as the rich are.
- Britains paid 54% more than Americans for electricity in 2014 than Americans. 7% of their electricity bill is charges for subsidies for green energy.
- 38% of Brits have to cut back on the purchase of essentials thanks to their high electric bills.
- This is pointless suffering since catastrophic man-made global warming is a false hypothesis and because the 2005-2014 European reduction of 0.6 billion tons per year of CO2 emissions was swamped by the increases of just four nations, China, India, Indonesia, and Brazil, whose increase in emissions was 4.7 billion tons per year in that period.
- About 10% of Europeans live in energy poverty.
- 7 million German households are in energy poverty.
- Millions of Europeans had their electricity shut off resulting in 40,000 deaths this winter.